The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important concern for us. Insofar as no other information is provided below, the provision of your personal data is neither required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Non-provision has no consequences. This shall only apply if no other processing operations are carried out in the following Specification is made. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. With each access to our Website, usage data is transmitted to us or our web host / IT service provider through your Internet Browser and stored in log data (so-called Server log files). This stored data includes, for example, the name of the page accessed, the date and time of the access, the IP address, the amount of data transferred and the requesting Provider. The processing is carried out on Basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring trouble-free operation of our Website and in improving our offer.
Customer Account & Orders
When opening a customer account, we collect your personal data to the extent specified there. The purpose of data processing is to improve your shopping experience and to simplify order processing. The processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by notifying us, without the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is touched. Your customer account will then be deleted.
Collection, processing and transfer of personal data for orders
When you place an order, we only collect and process your personal data insofar as this is necessary to fulfill and process your order and to process your inquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to provide it has the consequence that no contract can be concluded. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b GDPR and is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you. Your data will be passed on, for example, to the shipping companies and dropshipping providers you have chosen, payment service providers, service providers for order processing and IT service providers. In all cases, we strictly observe the legal requirements. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Contact, Reviews & Newsletters
Collection and processing when using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect your personal data (Name, e-Mail address, telephone number, message text) only to the extent provided by you. The data processing serves the purpose of establishing contact. By sending your message, you consent to the processing of the transmitted data. The processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent.You can obtain your consent at any time by notifying us revocation without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. We only use your e-mail address to process your request. Your data will then be deleted unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Use of the e-Mail address for sending newsletters
We use your e-Mail address independently of the contract processing exclusively for our own advertising purposes for sending newsletters, provided that you have expressly agreed to this. The processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. You can download the Newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe from corresponding links in the Newsletter or by notifying us. Your e-mail address will then be removed from the mailing list.Your data will be passed on to a service provider for e-mail Marketing in the context of order processing. A transfer to other third parties does not take place. Your data will be transmitted to a third country for which an adequacy decision of the European Commission is available.
Use of an external ERP system
We use a commodity management system as part of a contract processing. To this end, your personal data collected during the order will be transmitted to Billbee GmbH, Paulinenstrasse 54, 32756 Detmold.
Payment service provider
Use of PayPal
Use of PayPal Express
We use the PayPal Express payment service from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. on our website. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; "PayPal"). The data processing serves the purpose of being able to offer you payment via the PayPal Express payment service. To integrate this payment service, it is necessary for PayPal to collect, store and analyze data (e.g. IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, location of your device) when you access the website. Cookies can also be used for this purpose. The cookies enable your browser to be recognized.
Under the following links you can find out how you can manage cookies in the most important browsers (including deactivating them):
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Technically necessary cookies
The processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring the optimal functionality of the Website as well as a user-friendly and effective design of our offer.
For reasons arising from your particular Situation, you have the right at any time to rely on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based processing of personal data concerning you.
Use of Google Analytics
We use the web analysis service Google Analytics from Google LLC on our website. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is the person responsible for your data. Google Ireland Limited is therefore the company affiliated with Google, which is responsible for the processing of your data and compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
The data processing serves the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors as well as for marketing and advertising purposes. For this purpose, Google will use the information obtained on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Among other things, The following information is collected: IP address, date and time of the page view, click path, information about the browser you are using and the device you are using, pages visited, referrer URL (website from which you accessed our website ), Location data, purchase activities. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Google Analytics uses technologies such as cookies, web storage in the browser and tracking pixels, which enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymization is activated on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
Google has certified itself according to the US-EU Data Protection Agreement “Privacy Shield” and thus committed to comply with the European data protection guidelines.
The data processing, in particular the setting of Cookies, takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR from our overriding legitimate interest in the needs-based and targeted design of the Website. For reasons arising from your particular Situation, you have the right at any time to rely on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based processing of personal data concerning you.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by Google Analytics and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
To prevent data collection and storage by Google Analytics across devices, you can set an Opt-out Cookie. Opt-out Cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this Website. You must perform the Opt-out on all systems and devices used to ensure that it is comprehensive. If you delete the Opt-out Cookie, requests are sent to Google again. If you click here, the Opt-out Cookie is set: Google Analytics disable.
https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ as well as under
Plug-ins and other
- Using the Google Tag Manager
- We use the Google Tag Manager from Google LLC on our website. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is the person responsible for your data. Google Ireland Limited is therefore the company affiliated with Google, which is responsible for the processing of your data and compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
- The Google Tag Manager itself neither stores cookies nor processes personal data through them. However, it enables additional tags to be triggered that can collect and process personal data.
- Use of social plug-ins
- We use social network Plug-ins on our Website. The integration of Social Plug-ins and the data processing that takes place serves the purpose of optimizing the advertising for our products.
- When integrating Social Plug-ins, a link is established between your Computer and the servers of the providers of the social network and the Plug-in is displayed on the page by notification to your Browser, provided that you have expressly agreed to this. Here, both your IP address and the Information which of our pages you have visited are transmitted to the provider Servers. This applies regardless of whether you are registered or registered with the social network. are logged in. A transmission also takes place with unregistered or not logged in users. If you are connected to one or more of your social network accounts at the same time, the information collected can also be assigned to your corresponding profiles. When using the Plug-in functions (e.g. by pressing the button), this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by preventing you from log out of your social media accounts before you visit our Website and activate the buttons.
- Data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. The following social networks are integrated on our Website by means of Social Plug-ins. Further information on the scope and purpose of the collection and use of the data as well as on your rights and possibilities to Protection of your privacy can be found in the Linked Data Protection information of the providers.
- Facebook der Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Instagram LLC. (1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA)
- Pinterest der Pinterest Inc. (635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA)
- Twitter de Twitter Inc. (1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94107, EE. UU.)
- Linkedin Ireland Unlimited Company (Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland)
- Use of YouTube
- We use the function of embedding YouTube videos from Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; "YouTube") on our website. YouTube is an affiliate of Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA. 94043, USA; “Google”) affiliated company.
- The function shows videos stored on YouTube in an iFrame on the website. The “Extended data protection mode” option is activated. As a result, YouTube does not store any information about visitors to the website. Only when you watch a video is information about it transmitted to YouTube and stored there. Your data may be transmitted to the USA. Google has certified itself according to the US-EU data protection agreement “Privacy Shield” and is therefore obliged to comply with European data protection guidelines.
- Data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR from the legitimate interest in the needs-based and targeted design of our Website. For reasons arising from your particular Situation, you have the right at any time to rely on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based processing of personal data concerning you.
- Nähere Informationen zur Erhebung und Nutzung der Daten durch YouTube und Google, über Ihre diesbezüglichen Rechte und Möglichkeiten zum Schutz Ihrer Privatsphäre finden Sie in den Datenschutzhinweisen von YouTube unter https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy.
Affected rights & storage duration
Duration of storage
After the contract has been fully processed, the data is initially stored for the duration of the warranty period, then taking into account statutory, in particular tax and commercial retention periods, and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Rights of the data subject
If the legal requirements are met, you have the following rights according to Art. 15 to 20 GDPR: Right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data portability. In addition, according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, you have the right to object to processing based on Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR, as well as against processing for the purpose of direct mail. Contact us if you wish. The contact details can be found in our imprint.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful.
Right to object
If the personal data processing listed here is based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to this processing at any time with future effect for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After an objection has been made, the processing of the data concerned will be terminated, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to this processing at any time by notifying us. After the objection has been made, we terminate the processing of the data concerned for the purpose of direct advertising.
last update: 23.10.2019